moodyhead ♥


❥25th July

hey aizat.
today is ma birthdy.
and I just sign in to my facebook.
know what...
I think I should delete my account.
But they wish me alot
of course you are not among them
but do I care ?
Haha.
I just "tak sengaja" scrolling down my home..
and I think I should not friend with you.
But, we have friend years ago.
Or should I just move on from here.
I really want to vanish you from my memory
I REALLY DAMN WANT
I try
I think I success
But
why the picture of you and that girl gives me so much pain
why my eyes was sparkling look like myself really want to cry
but, why should I cry over you
just WHO ARE YOU TO ME
yes. you are nobody
nobody
nobody to me
our past ? I should bang my head to the wall
so that I can lost my old memory
so that I can forget you
so that I will not know you in future
so that you will become absolutely stranger to me
now you know how much I want to forget you
I dont hate you.
I just that crazy girl who really want to delete a man named aizat from her memory on her 20th birthday.