moodyhead β™₯


β₯Girlfriend Eday ,


πŸ’•
today was Aisya engagement day !
congratulations girl !!! πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ β‡’ omg ! blogger hve emoji ?!! *terkejut beruks*
**ok good. now I can post an entry with cute emoticons or maybe just post some emoticons and then publish. hahahaha**
if you get wht this lazy girl meant.

So ,
when I look at Aisya today, she was super duper amazing. I mean she is beautiful.
yes you know, the aura when a girl engage to somebody.
She is happy. I smile gladly. *nerd sentences alert*

Also ,
wht the other best thing isss.. reunite again with the others.
tak ramai pun. hahah. kami reunite 7 ketul je.
duduk satu bulatan kat tetengah halaman rumah tu, pastu throwback zaman sekolah.
wuish hensem-hensem cerita memasing *metaphora alert*
throwback memasing punya kisah yang tak berapa nk bertauladan 😝 hahahaaa
uishhhh.. sis tak mampu nk ulang cerita. buat paham je la org reunion ni perangai cmne.
hahahahhahahaha

Naaa ,
tu je nk gitau.

p/s ➝ I got a job (for isi masa this semester break) at kepci ! wish me luck πŸ’›


Tata, xoxo πŸ’‹