moodyhead ♥


❥A LAST

I thought it have been a long time since I last post in this blog..
but yeah, I forgot that I have post my broken-heart-story. lol

So, yeah anotha broken heart story ya ?
haha. **I should tell you early that overall story in ma blog is about sad-life of me**
skip tht.

it is not about a guy or whatsoeva.
but it is about my student life.
I am a final year student at this university.
and I am a bachelor student in computer science.
and yeah, I am right now, in my last sem, having hectic life with upcoming final plus upcoming 'bala'
but we skip about tht nerdy intro.

I just done with my PSM1.
I dont meant to remember my moment during I did my presentation, but
I hve to tell ya something tht I AM DOWN tht day.
seriously down like.. if I can, I dont want to continue this thing

Most of my friend, they are happy with their presentation
they like.. "yeah, done psm"
but for me, I just keep all of sorrow on my own.
They ask me how did the presentation go ? I said, they re went well
padahal dalam hati, retak seribu.
I allergy with this one word, "syok sendiri" very allergic.
I never ever thought I will hear this word from my eva..
but yeah, it happened. and tht time, nothing are in this project are meaningful to me
except I just didnt want to look at this again
I kind of.. sad, dissapointment
I told ya, even when my friend like gurau-gurau with me with tht word, I AM BROKEN man
maybe this a small matter. oh come on najeeha, everything just a advice.
But i dont know, for me, when she said that, it is like all of my work doesnt valuable at all
Im jealous with my friend.
my heart try to pujuk me with "itu rezeki dia"
yeah.. itu rezeki dia.
at the end, I am not enjoy after all of this.
fake smile, "everything was good", "macam biasa" all of this is wht I struggling to say everytime they ask me.
why not I told them ? no, I know them well.
it is better like this.

So, I need some strength to face my final.
my last final.
and just for this last final, my last paper-war .. just for this najeeha,
PLEASE BE STRONG. WAKE UP NAJEEHA. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE.
BEAT WHILE YOU CAN. IT IS YOUR LAST..
YOU CAN NAJEEHA

till then 💋